How do you continue in sonic the hedgehog for the Virtual Consele?
Continues are earned in the special stage when 50 rings are collected
The special stage is accessed by having 50 rings or more at the end of the 1st or 2nd act of a stage and jumping into the giant ring
How can I get the stupid Sonic the hedgehog things out of my head?
If u love something never let it go.I love Sonic stuff.My favorite character is Shadow.Im going 2 love Sonic and his friends forever.No matter how old i get i'll always love Sonic stuff.Embrace it.But if u dont then let it go.
Where can I find a copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog games for the Sega Genesis?
Half.com price for Sonic 3 is $34.60 unfortunately that's the only new one for Genesis Sonic 2 for pc is $20.00
Sonic 1 for Genesis is used but like new for $12.00
You might want to hurry before someone else buys them
Where can I find Sonic Hedgehog party supplies and fast, Please?
I find that Sonic the Hedgehog is quite the tricky character to build a party around! After my 27 year old son wanted a Sonic party of his own in our basement, or else he would "jump off a bridge," I got to brianstorming, eventually creating the greatest party ever!
1. Paint the birthday boy/girl blue with lead-based paint (it stays on better and keeps that hedgehog-shine) to resemble the lovable Erinaceinae that is "Sonic". This will allow them to show off not only their party, but themselves to all of the guests.
2. Grow out a long mustache to resemble that of the evil "Dr. Eggman" or "Dr. Robotnik". You child will have no idea what came over you and your sudden greed for orange facial hair!
3. Create a paper mache spiked back-piece so that the child may feel that much closer to the lovable character!
4. See to it that everyone that attends brings a small precious stone, such as a sapphire or ruby. But, make sure they refer to them as "Emeralds" so that the birthday child can have a sudden sense of greed to steal these goodies from all of the guests.
5. Purchase a large Ball Pit but fill it with spikes, to resemble the golden spikes that keep Sonic from going simply too fast!
6. Finally, keep numerous small animals such as baby birds and rabbits in a large sphere-shaped capsule with a release mechanism on top, so that the child may release them all at once! This is a reference to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 that your son will never forget!
There you have it, 6 simple steps to the perfect Sonic party. I cnnot stress enough the importance of these steps, and therefore believe that if you follow them accordingly, the child will swear that this was his best birthday party ever!