Janko Tipsarevic vs  Julien Benneteau - Tipsarevic in 5
 Rafael Nadal vs Eduardo Schwank - Nadal in 3
 David Ferrer vs  Mikhail Youzhny - Ferrer in 5
Tommy Haas vs  Richard Gasquet - Gasquet in 4
Santiago Giraldo vs  Andy Murray - Murray in 3
 Marcel Granollers vs Paul-Henri Mathieu - Granollers in 5
 Juan Monaco vs  Milos Raonic - Raonic in 4
Nina Bratchikova vs  Petra Kvitova - Kvitova in 2
 Shuai Peng vs  Maria Sharapova - Sharapova in 2
 Na Li vs Christina McHale - Li in 3
 Kaia Kanepi vs  Caroline Wozniacki - Wozniacki in 2
 Francesca Schiavone vs Varvara Lepchenko - Lepchenko in 3
Arantxa Rus vs  Julia Goerges - Rus in 3
Klara Zakopalova vs  Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Pavlyuchenkova in 2
Nadal in 2 sets.
Murray in 2 sets.
Tsonga in 2 sets.
Tipsarevic in 3 sets.
Isner in 3 sets.
Simon in 2 sets.
Nishikori in 3 sets.
Stepanek in 3 sets.
Azarenka in 2 sets.
V.Williams in 3 sets.
Radwanska in 2 sets.
Bartoli in 2 sets.
Pervak in 2 sets.
Ivanovic in 3 sets.
Kerber in 3 sets.
Kirilenko in 2 sets.
Nikolay Davydenko vs James Blake (Davydenko in 2)
David Nalbandian vs Steve Darcis (Nalbandian in 2)
Nicolas Mahut vs Fernando Gonzalez (Mahut in 3)
Ryan Sweeting vs Lukas Lacko (Lacko in 3)
Guillaume Rufin vs Tommy Haas (Haas in 2)
Thomaz Bellucci vs Frederico Gil (Gil in 2)
Pablo Andujar vs Santiago Giraldo (Andujar in 2)
Alejandro Falla vs Denis Istomin (Istomin in 3)
Grigor Dimitrov vs Mikhail Kukushkin (Kukushkin in 3)
Jarmila Gajdosova vs Kim Clijsters (Clijsters in 3)
V Williams vs Kimiko Date-Krumm (Venus in 3)
Galina Voskoboeva vs Christina Mchale (McHale in 2)
Gisela Dulko vs Sofia Arvidsson (Dulko in 3)
Vania King vs Laura Pous-Tio (King in 2)
Jamie Hampton vs Polona Hercog (Hampton in 3)
Shahar Peer vs Alize Cornet (Peer in 2)
Magdalena Rybarikova vs Madison Keys (Rybarikova in 2)
Anastasiya Yakimova vs Ksenia Pervak (Pervak in 2)
Virginie Razzano: 2
Gilles Simon: 4
Ana Ivanovic: 3
Na Li: 2 B
Grigor Dimitrov: 5
Fernando Verdasco: 4
Ivan Ljubicic: 3
Robin Haase: 4
Santiago Giraldo: 3
Lukasz Kubot: 5
Which unseeded players do you have going the furthest in this year's US Open?
I think the unseeded players who'll get far will be:
For the men will be:
- Malisse: He has a good draw, he is in Youzhny (who has been unconsistent these last tourney) and Isner (who's coming from injury) section. He can definitely make a deep run.
- de Bakker: Like you said, I think he can make it to the 3rd round. He faces a qualifier first, and then the (coming-back-from-injury) Gonzalez. He'll then lose to Soderling in 4 sets ;)
- (Montanes and Cilic's section is pretty open, but I just cant figure out who'll come out from there)
For the women will be:
- Mattek-Sands: She almost beats Clijsters on Montreal, I think she can get far, and she has the crowd on her side. I'll take her to 3rd Rd losing to Aga.
- According to Wozniacki's twitter, it seems Flavia has withdrew from New Haven, so, she's not well physically. I'll agree with you and say Szavay will get far, losing to Venus in 4th round
- Baltacha: She faces Martic in 1st, and then she could play the winner of Kvitova (who has been slumpy since Wimby) / Hradecka. So, I say she'll get to 3rd losing with Kim.
I think the tournament is rather more open for the players seeded 17-32, than for the unseeded players.
Tennis Survivor: Sicily -- Day 1 :: Yes it's back!!!?
I love this. I mean, you really did a good job of avoiding people who everybody likes. Plus I've always wanted Survivor to head to Europe (this reunion, I was crossing my fingers for the Canary Islands, but it's some Central American country next year..Nicaragua, I think..).
My votes will go to the people with the least potential to be interesting so on Fuoco di Inferno, Max Mirnyi.. On Acquazzone, I'll ditch Santiago Giraldo (though he is playing really well now).
I'm rooting for Roddick, Simon, Ivanovic, Rezai, and Melzer
Murray - 5 ... Nieminen is a tough cookie. Former world no.12
Mathieu - 5 ... Also another former number 12. Crowd favourite and comeback story
Tsonga - 4
Nadal - 3
Gasquet - 3
Ferrer - 3
Baghdatis - 5 ... I know it's a long shot. But I'm supporting my favourite player.
Tipsarevic - 4
Giraldo - 4
Wozniacki - 3
Sharapova - 2
Kvitova - 2
Li - 2
Schio - 3
Kirilenko - 2
Goerges - 2
Kerber - 2
Lepchenko - 2