How do I hide my friends on the new facebook layout?
HOW TO HIDE YOUR FRIENDS FROM EVERYBODY [INCLUDING FRIENDS] JUNE 2010!
2) CLICK ACCOUT
3) CLICK PRIVACY SETTINGS
4) THE SETTINGS ARE SOMEHWAT "HIDDEN" FROM" THE MAIN SECTION - UNDER "Basic directory information" AT THE TOP OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS PAGE CLICK "veiw settings"
5) NEXT TO "see my friend list" CLICK THE DROP DOWN MENU & PICK AN OPTION!
6) IF YOU WANT TO HIDE FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING FRIENDS CLICK "custom" AND SELECT "only me"
HOW TO CHECK IT WORKED!
1) AT THE TOP OF THE SAME PAGES CLICK "preveiw my profile"
2) WHERE IT SAYS "start typing a friends name" TYPE IN THE NAME OF A PERSON WHO IS USALLY ABLE TO VEIW ALL YOUR INFORMATION
3) LOOK AT THE SIDE AND YOU CAN ONLY SEE THE FRIENDS YOU BOTH SHARE "mutal friend" BOX!
how do you change the new facebook layout back to normal?
Unfortunately there is no way to switch back to the old design after you upgrade to the new Facebook profile. As Facebook is implementing this change gradually, sooner or later all the users will have the new profile, and there is no way back from it.
Follow the link in the source to read Facebook's statement about this issue.
When your on the facbook home page(where you put ur status in) up in the corner there are things that tell you all the requests
if you dont see where it sayd farmville then click on other requests or something that is aclose to that
new facebook layout; how do you view all friends like one could in the old layout?
I had the same concern. I was really hoping that feature wasn't gone. I found out two ways to get to the friends list.
1. Go to you profile page and scroll down to where your friends are shown (left hand side) then click "see all". All of your friends will be listed.
2. Click "account" on the top right corner of your home page. Click "edit friends" located under "account". This will take you to the page to find friends. On the left side there is a column with the title 'Lists". Under that, click "friends" and all of your friends will be listed like before.