1. i still think fins go with chris long. if you heard the jeff ireland piece, he accidentally revealed that he was going with defense.
2. if jake long is there, the rams will go for him. they already have a crappy oline with a oft injured orlando pace
3. atlanta wont take a QB, why? because QBs demand top dollar and why overpay a QB when you can get a gem in flacco or brohm in the 2nd round and save a ton of money? it makes more sense to go for glenn dorsey or jake long.
4. if chris long is there, then yes. if not then they go for gholston
5. clady at 5? that is a huge reach. clady isnt even top 10 material.
10. saints 2ndary sucks, i think they go for DRC
13. brohm at 13? that is a bigger reach than clady at 5. brohm is a 2nd rounder.
16. az will either go for a CB or RB
19. phillips at 19 is a reach. eagles will go for OL or DL or even WR first.
21. skins wont go for a CB, they need DE more badly
23. Pitt will go for OL after faneca left. either albert if available or cherilus
25. fred davis isnt as good as dustin keller and even then, im not so sure seattle wouldnt go for a RB since alexander sucks and is getting old.
26. they need DT more badly after stroud left. perhaps they go with kentwan balmer (which isnt even in the 1st round of your mock, im not sure why though)
27. i see SD going for a 2ndary guy. either a corner or S.
29. i think SF would rather go for groves than mayo
31. manningham at 31 is a reach. that fools stock is falling fast because he lied during his interviews and tried to email all the GMs that he lied. that shows immaturity and dishonesty. NY goes for phillips if he is there after losing girbril wilson to oakland.
What are some wrestling storylines you think ended dumb or didn’t end at all?
The infamous WCW Hummer storyline.
The ill-conceived Black Scorpion feud between Sting and who'd end up being Ric Flair due to no one knowing who else to put under the hood.
Samoa Joe being abducted by ninjas.
The whole "Who Ran Over Stone Cold" storyline with Rikishi being the driver.
Mae Young and Mark Henry's hand baby
Al Wilson's seduction at the hands of Dawn Marie, that ultimately led to lesbianism and death.
Al Snow vs Bossman, not only was Kennel from Hell bad, but the storyline involving Al's dog pepper leading into it was horrendously bad.
Big Show's father's death, that led to a feud with Bossman after Show was drug through a cemetery on his father's coffin by a police cruiser driven by Bossman.
The McMahon family feud that led to Vince drugging his wife and Shane taking on his father in a fairly good streetfight actually.
The list goes on and on.
I read that earlier, it shows how much media propaganda influences a person's thinking. The very detailed account of the shooting doesn't match with the propaganda told by the media, so the writer can't bring him/her self to accept the account totally and tries to find nonexistent holes in it to match more to what they were led to believe.
Why isn't the Michael Brown killer not bought to trail for 1st degree murder??
Legal analysts and experts interviewed on CNN and MSNBC have all said that Officer Darren Wilson should have been arrested and the evidence vehicle should have been impounded at the scene---neither of which occurred. In fact, the killer cop Wilson drove the EVIDENCE from the scene and was not checked at the scene for powder residue, for recoil effects of the gun he pulled on an unarmed jaywalker 18-year-old, for DNA and trajectory for that first shot, with blood spatter from the first wound---these should have warranted the IMPOUND of the vehicle. The SHOT IN THE BACK and the negligent failure to even check for a pulse for the 35 minutes it took to have an ambulance come to the scene was enough for AN ARREST. If you add in the Netanyahu-like OVERKILL at point blank range after the kid turned with his hands up in surrender and the words, "I am not armed"---MURDER in the 1st degree.
What I have been wondering, knowing North St. Louis County as I do, for what deed did this killer cop and jaywalker-abuser receive his "commendation" (that his dad planted in the paper)? For the first two ROOKIE years, this control-issues and anger-issues policeman worked in Jennings, Missouri---an almost all-black community. The Police Department has been refusing to release this information, so I am now wondering if this guy perhaps shot another young black male.
Do you guys think officer Darren Wilson is innocent in the Freguson case?
There was an overwhelming amount of details, witnesses and factual evidence that shows Wilson acted within proper measures as a police officer.
4 or 5 black witnesses actually testified how things took place and Michael Brown had every opportunity to stop what he was doing, but chose not to. Wilson made every attempt to get him to stop and gave the guy warnings. Brown was not shot in the back, he charged at least twice and chose to physically assault Wilson.
Cops are not like just someone off the street. They are trained to shoot to kill, period, not to wound, not slow down, but to kill someone who is acting dangerously or violent.
Brown was not a docile child. He was a large, belligerent, angry guy that felt he could do whatever he wanted....and you can't do that in a civilized society. He chose to improperly engage a cop, and he paid the price for his actions.